PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER (PBD) CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
We are the first organization to offer a Professional Business Developer Certification and Accreditation.
The Business Development Guild’s Mission: “To Be the Premier Source of Education, Coaching and Support for the Business Development Profession.”
The Professional Business Developer (PBD) curriculum is a critical element in training current and the next generation of Business Development (BD) professionals. The curriculum is designed to provide you and your organization best in class revenue generation processes. We have been offering the 12 class course since 2017. Check out our proud graduates page here. Have Questions? Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of obtaining your PBD include:
EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION FROM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE! The PBD Curriculum is VIRTUAL!
Features of the Virtual On-Demand Platform:
- All Classes are available to take at anytime!
- Instructors are available to answer all questions.
- Interactive polls and videos!
- Monthly virtual hangouts.
- Earn Your PBD Certification from Top Industry Experts!
SUPPORT YOUR CAREER BY REGISTERING FOR THE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPER CERTIFICATION COURSE. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
The curriculum has been designed in 6 modules; each includes two class sessions of 60 minutes each. The twelve classes are available 24/7 and remote instructor feedback is also available. The BD Guild also hosts monthly virtual hang outs for all individuals enrolled in the PBD class as well as all graduates and instructors. The full cost for the PBD Certification Program is $2,400. Group Pricing is also available, please reach out to email@example.com to learn more!
Once certified, it takes 6 CEUs annually to maintain certification. CEUs can be earned by taking Modules or attending BD Guild Events, such as Meetings, Workshops and Symposiums.
Location: Your Computer! Module Class Times: On-Demand 24/7
The Power of the Debrief
– Instructor: Garrett Terlaak, Principal, fs3/Hodges
Virtual Communications from Day to Day to the Interview
– Instructor: Katie Yee, Owner, Connect Strategic Consulting
Ethics, Politics and Business Development
– Instructors: Dean Howard, Vice President of Business Development, Hill International & Rebekah Morris, President/Founder, BEX
Market Research – The Fundamentals
– Instructors: Ted Ritter, PBD, Principal, LMI360 & Nicole Rodriguez, PBD, Managing Partner, John Delano
Expectations & Measuring Success
– Instructor: Jennifer Delaporte, Director of Business Development, Pepper Construction
Business & Strategic Planning
– Instructor: Anthony Jeffers, Project Development Director, Hensel Phelps
Connections are Everything – Return on Relationships
– Instructor: Kimberly Layne, Owner, The Kimberly Connection Company
Project Delivery Methods – How They Impact BD Strategy
– Instructor: Khary Knowles, PBD, Principal, DLR Group
Budgeting & Operations in Business Development
– Instructor: Danielle Feroleto, Principal, Small Giants
Understanding Business Risk
– Instructors: David Van Slyke, Vice President of Corporate Banking, National Bank of Arizona & Joseph McGovern, PBD, Principal, The McGovern Group
– Instructor: Joelle Hadley, Founder, The Culture Coaches
Client for Life
– Instructors: Julie Woodman, Business Development Specialist, NV5 & Jana Brickey, PBD, Principal, DFDG Architecture